Chocolate Cake Recipe
Have you made the best chocolate cake ever? There are a lot of ways to make the best chocolate cake. After eating only one bite of the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every individual around the table says that I never ate like this cake before, this is the best cake ever I tasted. You can also make the best chocolate cake for your family, friends, kids, and loved ones.
Benefits of eating chocolates
There are a lot of benefits to eating chocolate. You can eat chocolates in any way, and the best way is to eat at the cake like you can make a chocolate cake, chocolate brownies and many more. Some of the benefits of chocolate-related to health are as follows.
⦁ By eating chocolate, your mood will change, and you feel relaxed. Chocolate gives you a healthier cardiovascular system.
⦁ Chocolates can reduce your stress and anxiety.
⦁ If you are facing with coughing or sneezing disease, you can eat chocolates, and you will see a clear difference that there is no more coughing is left.
⦁ Chocolates make your kids happy so you can make an easy chocolate recipe for your kids.
So, when chocolate comes in your mind, it is not all about sugar, milk, cacao, eggs, and butter. Chocolate is unique and sweet. You can make your kid happy by making an easy chocolate cake recipe for him. There a lot of easy chocolate recipes that you can make for your kid.
Easy chocolate cake
Bake the chocolate cake with an airy, light sponge, and creamy buttercream filling. It is simple enough for an afternoon tea but special enough for a party too.
⦁ Preparation time is 20 minutes
⦁ It is an easy chocolate cake recipe
⦁ Serving is for 12 to 14 kids
For the cake you need the following ingredients:
⦁ 200g golden caster sugar
⦁ 4 large eggs
⦁ 200g unsalted butter and softened with extra for the tins
⦁ 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
⦁ 2 tablespoon milk
⦁ ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
⦁ 1 teaspoon baking extract
⦁ 200g self-rising flour
For the butter-cream
⦁ 200-gram butter should be softened
⦁ 400-gram icing sugar ⦁ 5 tablespoon cocoa powder
⦁ 2 tablespoon milk
⦁ 100-gram milk chocolate should be chopped
For the chocolate shards (optional)
⦁ 25-gram milk chocolate
⦁ 50-gram dark chocolate
⦁ 25-gram white chocolate
- Heat oven to 190 degrees. Now apply butter at the base and 20cm round in tins and also at bottom with baking parchment.
- Take a large pot, add all the ingredients four large eggs but add them one by one, add one mix it well and then add the other one, 200-gram self-rising flour, 200g softened unsalted butter, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, 200-gram golden caster sugar, ½ tsp vanilla extract, 2 tbsp milk and a pinch of salt until pale. Beat this mixture very well in the pot.
- Then divide this mixture in prepared tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Please leave it to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, and when it gets cool then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the buttercream, take 100 grams of chopped milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl and melt it in the microwave oven, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave this melted chocolate to cool for 5 minutes.
- Mash 200 grams of softened butter and 400 grams of icing sugar together with a fork when you get the desired results and are sure they are mixed well, then switch to a wooden spoon or electric beaters, if you have them.
- Sift in 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder with a pinch of salt and pour it in the melted chocolate and two tablespoons of milk. Mix again until smooth.
- Take a cake stand or a large plate, sandwich the cakes together with half of the buttercream, and then spread the rest on top. Decorate with chocolate shards, if you like.
- To make chocolate shards: melt 50g of dark chocolate and pour it on a tray lined with baking parchment or foil.
- Now melt 25g of milk chocolate and 25g of white chocolate and drizzle them over the dark chocolate before it sets.
- Shake the tray gently to level the mixture and then leave to set somewhere cold. Now you can chop into shards.
- Your cake is ready to serve.
Nutrition: Per serving (14)
⦁ Kcal 523
⦁ fat 29 gram
⦁ saturates 18 gram
⦁ crabs 59 gram ⦁ sugars 47 gram
⦁ fiber 2 gram
⦁ protein 6 gram
⦁ salt 0.6 gram
Decorate the cake according to your choice.