Carrot cake recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Extra time: 10 minutes
Overall time: one hour
Are you a cake lover? Why did not you try a new recipe? If you love to make cakes than I can assure you are going to rock this recipe.
I have tried the best moist carrot cake recipe a few years ago and I like its taste and flavor. This is one of my best recipes and close to my heart due to its moist and delicious taste. I waited too long to share this amazing recipe with you guys.
You may find several ultimate carrot cake recipe pineapples but this one is easy, quick and delicious.
The delicious carrot cake recipe
We are going to add some pineapple and coconut to moist the cake and make the flavor yummy and different from other simple cakes. Although I have tried many best moist carrots cake recipes without pineapple and coconut, all were good but I found this recipe more delicious.
What is special in this carrot cake recipe?
Normally we add butter or oil but I this recipe I have added applesauce and pineapple to make the cake extra moist that is the secret of this cake that makes it more yummy and different from other cakes.
Rests of the ingredients are common that are used in cakes and you can find them from any near grocery store.
Can we add raisins in the carrot cake?
It depends on your choice or taste; I do not like its taste so I do not include raisins in my recipe. But if you want to add you are most welcome.
Carrot cake frosting
When it comes to carrot cake recipe I always recommend using cream cheese frosting. It makes the cake soft and delicious so you can use it to make your cake yummier.
To make this ultimate carrot cake recipe pineapple you need following ingredients
- Egg 3 (room temp)
- Sugar (granulated) 2 cup
- unsweetened applesauce (you can also use oil instead of this) 1 ¼ cup
- all-purpose flour (2 cups)
- cinnamon 1 tsp
- baking soda 1 tsp
- baking powder 1 ½ tsp
- salt ½ tsp
- pineapple (1 cup) dole crushed
- carrot (grated) 2 cup
- coconut (shredded sweetened) 1 cup
- chopped nuts (1 cup)
- vanilla 1 tsp
You need the following:
- powdered sugar (1 lb)
- vanilla 1 tsp
- butter softened (1/2 cup)
- cream cheese softened (8 oz)
- coconut for the top (on your wish)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a bowl to add unsweetened applesauce than add granulated sugar mix them well, then add eggs one by one, mix them well so they get fluffy. Add all-purpose flour, mix it in the material, now add baking soda and baking powder, mix them well, add salt and cinnamon, mix the material to get the desired results.
- Now take another bowl to add grated carrot, now add shredded coconut and mix them well, when they seem combined with a carrot. Add chopped nut after missing them add vanilla mix them again. Now add crushed pineapple. After mixing this material add it to step no 2 material. Mix them all well.
- Take three 8 inch pan and add the material in them, do not forget to grease the pan.
- Bake the material for 25-30 minutes. take a toothpick put it in the material, if it comes clean, it means your cake is ready.
- Take out the cake from the oven, let the cake to be cool, now get out from the cooking rack and keep it aside to cool perfectly.
Instructions for Frosting
- Take butter, add cream cheese and beat them for the next 30-40 seconds, now add vanilla and powdered sugar beat them again until they did not get smooth.
- Put the cake on the cake stand.
- Apply frosting on the cake and spread all over the cake.
- Add the second pancake on it and repeat the process for the third one, if you have made it.
- Keep the cake in the fridge for one hour so let the cake cool and ready to eat.
- You can decorate the cake according to your wishes.
- To get good and yummy taste tries not to use pre-shredded carrots. Peel the standard carrots with hands to get the amazing results.
- Use an 8-inch pan if you want to make a three-layer cake.
- Do not forget to grease your pan before adding butter and the cake material. You can also use baking spray.
- Add the material as given in the instructions to get the moist cake.