Coffee cake recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
Extra time: 10 minutes
Overall time: one hour 10 minutes
What if I share a cake recipe that will help to save your time in the morning? Yes, I am talking about your breakfast. Do you make your breakfast in the rush and someday you go to office without breakfast? Do not worry I have a solution to all of your problems. What if you eat a coffee cake along with a cup of tea or coffee? You just need to cut a slice and warm it in the oven. Your breakfast is ready.
Can you freeze this coffee cake?
Yes, you can. Just wrap the cake nicely so it will not get dry and use it for more than 3 weeks. You can use simple packing or you can also use aluminum foil which keeps the cake soft and moist for a long time.
Are you interested to know about the coffee cake recipe? I have shared this recipe with many friends and they request me to share at this platform so many people can get the advantage of my best coffee cake recipe.
How they taste?
While reading the coffee cake recipe you will feel your mouth watery. This is a very quick, easy and delicious recipe. You are going to love this best coffee cake recipe and I challenged you, you are going to make this cake again and again.
I have tried to add all the martial in this cake which every one of you would like to add in it. What do you want in the best coffee cake recipe? A moist cake, a creamy layer, and a beautiful fragrance with a delicious taste, you will get everything in this cake.
Why this cake recipe is best for me?
I have made a lot of cake but all of my family and friend appreciate this cake more than anyone else. And to be honest this is the cake I like the most and I even eat this cake during my breakfast time.
These cake layers are filled with cinnamon and for topping, I prefer crumb in greater amount.
You can even place this cake at room temperature if your aim is to eat in the next 3 days; it is not going to melt.
Is it easy to make the coffee cake?
- Yes, it is very easy. I am going to take the steps very clear and easy for you so you will be able to make this delicious coffee cake easily.
- As the cake is buttercream cake so you can make it moist extra moist by adding sour cream.
- To make the layers fluffy and delicious you will have to use cinnamon, sugar, and flour spread it all over the cake and get a yummy cake.
- For the crumbing top, you can prepare it easily just by using melted butter.
- Make sure the cover you are using to wrap the cake is fin, otherwise your cake will get dry in the next few days.
For a yummy and delicious coffee cake, you need the following ingredients.
For crumb topping
- Melted butter 6 tsp
- Light brown sugar 1 cup
- Ground cinnamon 1 ½ tsp
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
For Cinnamon filling
- All-purpose flour ¾ cup
- Light brown sugar ¾ cup
- Ground cinnamon 2 tsp
- All-purpose flour 3 2/3 cup
- Milk 1 ¼ cup
- Butter 1 cup
- Granulated sugar 1 cup
- Baking powder 3 tsp
- Light brown sugar 2/3 cup
- Kosher salt 1 tsp
- Egg 3
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Sour cream ¾ cup
- Milk 2 tsp
- Sugar (powdered) 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Use 9 inches 3 pans with no-stick spray. Keep them aside.
- Take a bowl to add in the cinnamon filling by adding brown sugar, all-purpose flour, and cinnamon, beat them until they did not get combined. Keep them aside.
- For the crumb topping, take a melted burger and then add brown sugar mix them well then add cinnamon mix it again, add flour in the bowl, and mix the material well. Make crumb by using your hands.
- For the cake, take the butter, add granulated sugar mix it well with the butter, and add light brown sugar use handle mixture to mix the material until it did not get fluffy.
- Add eggs, sour cream, salt, vanilla, and baking powder, mix them for one minute until it did not get smooth.
- Use the mixture at low speed adds flour and milk, start and end with flour. Mix it well.
- Add the crumb topping at the top.
- Back it for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven.
- Let it be cool.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and milk until smooth and drizzle on top of the cake. Or you can even sprinkle it with powdered sugar instead of making the icing.
- Your cake is ready.