The dark chocolate cake recipe
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
Extra time: 40 minutes
Total time: one hour 40 minutes
Are you a chocolate lover? Do you need chocolate in rich quantities? Have you ever eaten dark chocolate cake? Definitely, you will have eaten many times but not in the way which I make. Today we are going to share the best dark chocolate cake recipe best that will make your mouth watery.
This chocolate cake is full of butter-cream and moist; with the first bite, you will feel the delicious taste. The frosting makes it more gorgeous and attractive. I have made this cake several times and every time I feel crazy to eat the cake fully.
I prefer to cut the cake in large slice due to its extra delicious taste and moisture.
This dark chocolate cake recipe best initially was given by the mother of a friend, I tried that was good but then I decided to add some extra things to make it more perfect. I went through a long process for the addition and to test the cake. Finally, I got the recipe that was delicious and makes me happy.
Can I Freeze this dark chocolate cake?
Yes, definitely you can freeze this cake by wrapping the cake properly, otherwise, it will get dry.
Use this cake as a lunch or dinner along with a cup of tea or coffee. Make your lunch/dinner special and yummy by eating this amazing dark chocolate cake.
Basically, the dark chocolate cake recipe is the combination of 2 recipes, I never heard about them but I decide to make an experiment and I got the results that were not expected ever. It turned into best.
I just mix the dark chocolate cake with a chocolate butter-cream frosting.
Are you excited to know about the dark chocolate cake recipe? Let’s share the recipe in detail. Read the ingredients list carefully, you can get them to your nearer store easily.
How I can make this best dark chocolate cake?
I am sharing the process in a short summary but below you will get the details to step by step. First, preheat your oven and greased the pan. Add the material one by one according to the given instructions. Make the frosting in a separate bowl. Bake the cake until the toothpick did not comes clear or you saw the center clear. Cool the cake and then apply to frost genuinely. Your delicious cake is ready to eat. Cut the slice as per guest quantity.
- For dark chocolate cake recipe you need the following ingredients:
- Hot decaf coffee 1 cup or 1 cup boiling water
- Sugar 2 cup
- All-purpose flour 1 ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp
- Hershey’s Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder ¾ cup
- Baking soda 1 ½ tsp
- Vegetable oil ½ cup
- Baking powder 1 ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Egg 2
- Milk 1 cup
- For chocolate butter-cream frosting
- You need the following ingredients:
- Vanilla 1tsp
- Butter ¾ cup (room temperature)
- Milk 2/3 cup
- Powder sugar 5 ½ cup
- unsweetened regular cocoa powder ¾ cup
- Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate unsweetened cocoa ¾ cup
Follow the following step to make dark chocolate cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Now take 2 (9-inch pan), grease and flour them. Now place parchment paper in the bottom of flour.
- Take a bowl to add sugar in it, and then add flour and cocoa, mix them well until they did not get combined. Now add baking powder, salt and then baking soda, mix them again. On the next to add egg one by one, add one mix it well and then add the second egg, mix it again, then add milk, oil, and vanilla, mix this material from 2-3 minutes with the help of an electric mixer.
- Add hot decaf coffee or hot boiling water (as you wish) in the material and mix them again at low speed for the next one minute. Stop the process when the material gets wet and combined.
- Now take two pans as mentioned above and divide the material equally in both of them.
- Bake the pan material for the next 30-35 minutes or until the toothpick did not come clear. Let the pans to get cool, remove from the pan and let them cool completely.
- For frosting beat the butter until it did not get fluffy. Add the Cocoa powders and powder sugar in a separate bowl to remove any lumps. Stir in the cocoa and confectioners’ sugar alternately with the milk and vanilla. Beat the material to get the consistency.
- Take the cool cake and frost its layers, sides, and top.
- If you need further decoration you can decorate it according to your wish.
- Your cake is ready to serve.