The easy banana cake recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40-45 minutes
Total time: one hour
Serving: 6-8 people
For many months I was trying to make a banana cake with quick but with best and easy banana cake recipe moist. I have tried so many other people recipes but in every recipe, I found some flaws sometimes cake did not bake well, and sometimes it did not get much moist as the way I want.
After so many failures I have decided to make my own easy banana cake recipe that should be simple but delicious. Yes, I made a recipe in which we are not going to use baking powder. We are going to make this easy banana cake recipe with the help of five major ingredients, the cake is full of a yummy taste, most and of course it will be too much delicious.
The best part of this banana cake is it is full of health and has low calories. I can say that it is one of the best recipes I have ever had in my life.
Once you have tried this cake, I challenged you, after that, you are not going to buy this cake from a bakery/store, you will prefer to make it at home.
For me making a cake is fun especially when I am going to make banana cake.
How you can make the banana cake at home?
The entire process is very easy so you can make it easier. I have tried to make the steps easy; by following them you can make a delicious banana cake.
All the steps are easy like first you will beat the eggs and then will add sugar powder, will beat again until it did not get fluffy. More the bubbles in the sugar/egg material, the more the moist and yummy cake will be. And then by adding bananas, butter, and flour, you will get the material ready.
I have described the process Shorty but don’t worry I am going to tell you each and every step in detail.
To get the best results and a moist cake take care of the following things.
- Try not to use freeze eggs try to use fresh eggs that are at room temperature. If you are going to use eggs that are in the fridge then put them in warm water for a few minutes.
- Do not over mix the butter if you want to get a moist cake.
- Try to use 2 or 3 pans to bake the cake, thinner the cake layers will result in the yummy and moist cake.
- Can I freeze this cake?
- Yes, of course, you can freeze this cake overnight, you just need to wrap the cake with a proper paper, and then freeze it for the next many weeks.
- Warm the cake in the oven before eating it.
- Cake along a cup of tea or coffee will make your day.
Easy banana cake recipe needs just five ingredients to make a delicious banana recipe.
To make a delicious banana cake you need the following ingredients:
- 4.2 0z Self-rising flour (120 gram)
- 7 oz Overripe bananas (200 gram)
- Egg 3 (at room temperature, for fridge eggs soak them in warm water for 2 minutes)
- Powdered sugar 105 gram, granulated brown sugar 3.7 oz
- Unsalted butter 1 stick, melted butter 100 gram
Follow the given easy banana cakes recipe moist steps
- Preheat your oven at 375 degrees F.
- Take 2 (8 inches) pan or 2 (9 inches) pan. Grease the pan with butter so the material will not stick to it. Line the pan with parchment paper.
- Unripe the bananas mash them with hand until they did not get smooth. Keep them aside.
- Take a bowl to add eggs in it use a stand or hand mixer to beat the eggs, beat them on low speed for 50-60 seconds. Then increase to high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Stop the process when eggs get bubbly. Now add sugar and beat on high speed for 2-3 minutes. Beat it until the mixture got foamy.
- Now add the mashed banana in the sugar and egg mixture, mix them well until they did not get combined.
- Now use melted butter or melt in the oven for 10 seconds. Take the flour divided it into 3 parts, now add half of the butter into the egg mixture bowl, softly fold and mix 2-3 times with a spatula. Now add 1/3 of the flour, softly fold and mix around a few times until just integrated. Add in the second part of the flour, mix softly to incorporate. Now add the remaining butter, softly mix to mix and finally add the remaining flour.
- Add this banana cake martial into the pan, if you do not want a brown top then cover the top with paper. Bake it for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean. Get out the cake from the oven. Cool it on a wire rack for 10 minutes, after that keep it for extra 10 minutes to cool completely.
- The cake is ready to serve.
- Decorate it according to your wish.