Easy cheesecake recipe
Prep time: 20-25 minutes
Cook time: 70-75 minutes
Cool time: 6 hours
Serving: 10-12 people
I have worked too hard to make this easy baked cheesecake recipe. This is the one that I made perfect and tried many times to make sure the taste and the added material are perfect.
This best cheesecake recipe is time taking but in the end, you will get a cheesy and fluffy moist cake that will steal the heart of your loved ones. Right now I am just writing the recipe but still, I am feeling mouth watery and can feel the delicious taste in my tongue.
Special tips to make a perfect cake
- Take care of these instructions if you want to make a perfect cheese-cake. Your cheese-cake butter should be at room temp level before you start making a cheese-cake. It will help to prevent lump and cheese will be smooth and texture will be good.
- Be careful when you come to beat your eggs, if you overbeat or overcook, you are going to ruin your cake. Your egg should be according to room temperature, add them one by one on a low speed. While doing this process do not forget to scrape the side of your bowl by using the mixer.
- I have mentioned the bake time in the method (below) so try not to open the oven before it did not bake completely. Do not worry when the side of the cake turns into brown this is totally normal.
- Before adding the crust make sure your cake has been cooled for at least 10 minutes.
- After adding the crust let the cake cool completely before shifting it to the fridge.
- You can freeze this cake to use it for a long time.
Can I store a cheesecake?
Yes, you can, but make sure the cake is completely cool and cover its top with the foil so it will not get dry.
For the best cheesecake recipe you need the following ingredients:
For cheese Cake:
- Egg 4 (large at room temperature)
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- Cream cheese 32 oz (softened at room temp)
- 200-gram sugar (1 cup)
- 10-gram sour cream 2/3 cup
- Vanilla extract 1 ½ cup
- For Graham cracker crust
- You need to get the following ingredients:
- Graham cracker crumbs 1 ½ cup
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Melted butter 7 tsp
- Brown sugar 1 tsp
For easy baked cheesecake recipe follow the given instructions:
- Preheat your oven at 325 degrees F.
- First, prepare the Graham cracker crust, for this, you have to combine graham cracker crumbs, then add sugar, mix it, now add brown sugar and mix them all well. Now add melted butter, take a fork, and mix the material with the help of a fork until they did not get combined.
- Now take a 9-inch pan (spring form) and add crumbs into it and press the material softly till the bottom of the pan. Now keep it aside.
- Take a stand mixer or hand mixer bowl (should be large) add cheese cream and mix it until it did not get smooth or look like creamy.
- Now add sugar and beat it again so it gets creamy.
- Now add vanilla extract and sour cream to the bowl, mix them again, then add salt and mix them well so they get combined.
- Special note: if you are using stand mixture do not forget to scrape the sides of the bowl with the help of a spatula.
- Use a mixer on low speed and add eggs one by one, beat them well till they get fluffy. When they get mixed into the material scrape the side of the bowl again. Make sure all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Add the material into the pan and shift it to the oven. Bake the material for 75 minutes. The sides of the cake will be turned into light brown. Do not over bake the cake; otherwise, you will lose all the delicious cake of the cake.
- Now get the cake out of the oven put it on the top of the oven and let it be cool for the next 10 minutes. When the cake gets cool to take a knife to softly loosen the crust from the inside of the springform pan (this will help prevent cracks as your cheesecake cools and shrinks).
- Now keep it for 1-2 hours to get cool, after that keep it to the fridge overnight or maximum 6 hours so it can be cool perfectly.
- Your delicious and easy cheesecake is ready.
- Decorate the cake with walnut or either with cherries or barriers or anything to you want to add at the top of the cake to make it more beautiful.