Lava Cake Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 14 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Lava Cake Recipe comes up with chocolate and called chocolate lava cake. It is straightforward to make; its cook time is just 25 minutes. This is one of the best and quick desserts to make because, for this, you will not be required using any mixer.
The lava cake recipe is simple and based on just 6-7 ingredients that you can get easily from your near store. This cake did not get much time to cool, you are required to cool this cook just for 1-2 minutes, and after that, you can apply the topping and can serve it to your guest along with tea or with a cup of coffee.
As I mentioned above this lava cake recipe easy takes only 25 minutes, the total time to make this cake so you can make it any time and its prep time takes only 10 minutes so you can make and keep the material in the fridge and within next two days you can back the cake.
Topping for this cake is optional, so if you want to make your cake attractive, you can use chocolate syrup, ice cream, or anything else that you want to see on the top of this lava cake.
I love to eat cake, but when I do not have much time to make chocolate or any other cake that required time, I prefer to make this yummy, delicious, and moist lava cake. I love the way it bakes, its sides get solid, but the center of the cake will remain soft and moist till the end of the baking.
Try this cake; I hope you would definitely love this.
For lava cake recipe easy you need the following
- 170-gram Semi-sweet chocolate (high quality) 6 ounce
- Unsalted butter 1/2 cup (115g; 1 stick)
- 31-gram all-purpose flour ¼ cup (spoon and leveled)
- Egg 2
- Egg yolks 2
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- 60-gram confectioners’ sugar ½ cup
- For topping ice cream and raspberries
Follow the given instruction to make a yummy lava cake
- Preheat your oven at 425 degrees F.
- Take four 6 ounce ramekins and spray them to make non-sticky. Dust them with cocoa powder. Or you can spray half of a 12-count muffin pan and dust with cocoa powder.
- Take a heat-proof bowl to add butter in it. Chop the chocolate and then add on the top of the butter in the bowl. Keep them in the oven for the next 10 seconds or until they did not get smooth. Keep them aside.
- Take a small bowl, whisk the flour, add confectioners’ sugar in it, mix them well, and then add salt mix the material again.
- Take another small bowl, add egg and egg yolks, and beat them well. Now add the flour mixture and eggs into the bowl of chocolate. Now by using a wooden spoon, mix everything at a slow speed. Mix the material well until they did not looks combined. In the end, this material will be thick.
- Add this prepared material into the ramekin.
- Place this ramekin into the baking sheet for the next 12-14 minutes. The sides will be getting solid, but the top of the cake will remain soft and moist.
- Allow the cake to get cool for the next 1-2 minutes and then remove it from the ramekin. Keep it aside to get cool completely.
- When you feel it gets completely cool, then add the topping on the cake.
- Your cake is ready to serve.
- Cut the cake into the slice and serve it to your loved ones.
- Follow the lava cake recipe and quantity of ingredients as given above to make a moist and delicious lava cake.
- You can freeze the material before baking it. You can keep it for a maximum of 2 days. But before baking material must be according to room temperature, if you bake the cold material, you are going to ruin your cake.
- Do not use the chocolate chip; its taste will be different; try to use high-quality chocolate to get perfect results because the lava based on the quality of chocolate, and with chocolate chip, you won’t get proper lava.
- You are going to use two whole eggs and two egg yolks, you can use the remaining egg white for white cake or can be used to make an omelet.
- The egg must be at room temperature, so try to the used fresh egg but if you have put them in the fridge, keep them in warm water for few minutes so they can normal according to room temperature.
- You can add a topping of your choice. (If you desired).