Strawberry cake recipe
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
Serving: 20-24 people
We are sharing a brand new strawberry cake recipe with fresh strawberries. I challenged you will have never eaten yummy cake like this. I am sharing a strawberry cake recipe on the demand of many people.
I hope you will enjoy the process while reading a strawberry cake recipe and also when you will be making this moist and yummy cake.
For strawberry cake recipe with fresh strawberries, you need the following ingredients:
- Pink food color ½ tsp
- All-purpose flour 14 oz
- Milk 6 oz (room temperature)
- Baking powder 1 ½ tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Strawberry reduction 4 oz (room temp)
- Egg white 6 oz (room temperature)
- Unsalted butter 8 oz
- One lemon zest
- strawberry extract 1 ½
- tsp lemon extract ½
- vanilla extract 1 tsp
- granulated sugar 10 oz
For strawberry reduction
You need the following ingredients:
- Frozen strawberries 16 oz
- Sugar 4 oz
- Salt one pinch
- Lemon zest 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
For strawberry butter-cream frosting
- Strawberry reduction 4 oz
- Salt ½ tsp
- Powdered sugar 16 oz
- Unsalted butter 16 oz
- pasteurized egg whites 4 oz
Read the instructions carefully and follow as they are given to get a moist cake
- Strawberry reduction instructions frost the available strawberries or cut them if they are given whole.
- For strawberry, reduction blends the strawberries to get smooth.
- Put this strawberries material into a saucepan and bring to a simmer over med heat. You can also add sugar if required.
- When you start seeing the bubbles, then lower the heat and keep them until the water disappears from the strawberries.
- Do not forget to mix the mixture to avoid burning. You can end up cooking strawberries when they remain almost one cup and looks like tomato ketchup. Now add lemon zest, juice, and salt. Mix them well.
Strawberry cake instructions
- Take two 8 inch pans and grease them with baking spray.
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees F, do not forget to set the rack at the middle position.
- Take a bowl and add butter in it, use a stand mixer to beat the butter until it did not get creamy or smooth. Do this process for 25-30 seconds. Now add sugar and beat the material again, so the material gets fluffy. Do it for 3-4 minutes, and it will get almost white and fluffy. Add the egg white material in 2 parts, add First Park, mix it, and then add the remaining part, mix it again, so they become mix-up with the material.
- Take another medium-size bowl, whisk the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder, and mix the material well. Now add lemon zest and mix them well.
- Combine the strawberry reduction, milk, vanilla extract, lemon extract, strawberry extract, and food coloring in a separate medium bowl.
- Now take almost a third of the dry mixture to the material, add about a third of the milk mixture, and mix until all the material is almost incorporated into the batter. Repeat the process two more times. Use a mixer on a low speed and continue this process for 2 minutes when the material gets blended so not forget to scrape the bowl sides.
- Divide the material into two 8 inch pans equally and shift the material to the oven, which is preheated. Bake, the cake for the next 30-35 minutes or until the toothpick, did not comes clear out of it.
- Shift the pans from oven to wire and let them cool for the next 10 minutes.
- Cool the cake fully before applying the frosting.
Instructions for Butter-cream
- Take a bowl to add egg white and sugar. Use a stand mixer to mix the material. Attach the whisk and use mixer first on low and then on high speed for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in your butter in chunks and whip with the whisk attachment to combine. Keep the process continues until it did not get smooth. First, it will turn into yellow, but in the end, its color will get white. This process may take 5-8 minutes.
- Now add strawberry reduction and continue the process until incorporated.
- Put the stand mixer on low speed for 10-15 minutes, so the bubbles get removed out of the butter-cream. Now it will look silky and smooth.
- Apply this frosting over the cake.
- Your cake is ready to serve.
- Ingredients that are mentioned with room temp, they must be. Do not use freeze ingredients; otherwise, you are going to ruin your cake.
- Do not use hot strawberry reduction; it can curdle the mixture.